Wednesday, January 14, 2015

HI 2015



      Its been a while since hanging out at this party, but I am excited to be back and get this train moving.  After a fabulous and gluttonous  holiday season of seeing friends, catching up with family, eating and drinking a bit too well and a few trips quick trips, I am ready for 2015 to get started!
     Since resolutions haven't really stuck for over a week or two in the past, I am switching it up and made a year long list of goals to focus and work toward in 2015.  Other than starting this little ol' blog, lots happened in 2014 that I want to continue , grow and build on.   What are you goals for this year?

1. Get MORE Organized. - Pretty organized overall,  but there are a couple areas that if were even more so right in place,  my productively would sore through the roof. Organizing clients and emails at work being the first. Always trying a new system for the best way for follow up and prioritizing,  I am determined to figure the most efficient way this year.  The other is my kitchen; with never enough counter or shortage space, everything becomes harder while cooking. Adding an island, wall hooks, and some other smart solutions should prevent a lot of headaches. "Work smarter not harder"

2. Relax- Sometime you just need to chill out.  More sleeping in, massages, night time teas, beach days, couch time, and robe life.

3.  Be a tourist- Whether its in here in LA or across the world, seeing and learning new things is essential to stay inspired.   Living  in a great neighborhood and have amazing people around me its easy to stay in the comfort zone, but this year its a must to get out more and knock more things off that  bucket list.

4. Get confident in the kitchen-  Pretty much anxious to cook for anyone, even my boyfriend at times, its time to step it up and just do it. Practice makes perfect, but watching the cooking channel religiously and a few monthly classes should also help!

5. Make money, Save money- Self explanatory

6. Giving back-Philanthropy- I started volunteering more of my free time last year and continue to in the new year, while also learning more on how to make a bigger impact and  inspire others to get involved.

7.  Stay healthy- The holiday season wasn't my shinning moment, but I am back and ready to work on  simple goals ; more greens, less red meat, working out at least 4 x a week, and less coffee.

8.  Just make stuff- Although my 9-5 doesn't ask for much creativity, its something on my off hours I strive on.  More photos, blogging, baking, crafting, gardening, cocktail experimenting, letter writing, and any project in between.

9. Be a student - Next to cooking, there are lot of other skills I would like to work on. My spainish and photoshop skills are on top of that list.

10. Stay focused and current-  An on going mission of focusing on positive, knocking out the negative, being in the present and staying productive. Also being thankful, caring and understanding for others and loving and supportive for friends and family.


This list could go on for days, but just like resolutions, goals should be  somewhat attainable and there are only so many hours/days in 2015! So lets keep on moving forward into the best year yet! Cheers to 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment