Monday, March 2, 2015

PINCH ME ITS MARCH!

I can not believe how quickly March as arrived! It feels like last weekend I was sipping champagne with a 2015 paper crown on my head cheering "Happy New Year". Hopefully 2015 has been good to you and only gets better in the lucky month of March. With Spring just around the bend I am excited to introduce some green and white pieces to my Spring wardrobe and maybe even a bikini as long as I don't snack on too many Girl Scout cookies (did you know thin mints are vegan now?)! Also on the agenda for this month, spruce up the garden and yard to make it party ready and hopefully finding a four leaf clover along the way. Also, don't forget to spring forward March 8th when Daylight Savings starts! Happy March!




1. Nixon's Kensington Leather Watch shopbop
2. Kate Spade's Fairmount square Monday  katespade
3. DIY gold dipped plant pots the style house
4. Top Shop's Textured Bikini Top and High-Wasited bikini bottoms - topshop
5. Adidas' StanSmith jcrew 
6. Thin Mints  girlscouts





No comments:

Post a Comment